My vision for the upcoming #LLLchat has changed over the past few days, bouncing back and forth between all of the following options:
- not doing one at all (the first chat was just a lark, right?)
- a traditional Q and A format (but what to talk about?)
- a reflection on personal learning for all participants (maybe…)
- a reflection on 2015 (the 29th is very close to year end!)
- a modified Q and A following the GANAG lesson schema (I may still try this one day…)
I have contemplated the options and potential iterations a lot, but above all, I want the chat to be useful. Talk is just talk; it would be nice if we could all come away from the chat with something we can actually use. So, with this idea in mind, I am setting up for Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 7:30 pm CT. I hope to see you there!